Banking and finance
AGS advises Commonwealth agencies on an extensive range of projects involving banking and finance considerations.
Some examples of our work in this area include:
- advising on and drafting guarantees and loan agreements
- advising on tripartite agreements with financiers
- advising on transactions that are structured to take account of the financing arrangements of the other parties – including advising on tripartite arrangements which regulate priorities, step-in rights and other arrangements with finance parties
- advising on and drafting securities including real property securities in accordance with State and Territory law requirements and personal property securities under the new Personal Property Securities Act.
|Andrew Miles||Deputy General Counsel Commercial||02 6253 7100|
|Mark Molloy||Senior General Counsel||02 6253 7421|
|Cathy Reid||Deputy Chief Counsel Commercial||03 9242 1203|
|Tony Beal||Deputy General Counsel Commercial||02 6253 7231|
|Jim Sullivan||Senior Executive Lawyer||02 9581 7418|
|Simon Konecny||Deputy General Counsel Commercial||02 9581 7585|
|Guy Aitken QC||Chief General Counsel||02 6253 7084|
- Commercial note 33 Securities: ensuring payment of debts to the Commonwealth (9 November 2009)
- Fact sheet 20 The Personal Property Securities Act (September 2012)