AGS offers a range of training videos for Australian Government employees to learn from their desktop or mobile device.
If you are an Australian Government employee, you have unlimited access to high-quality content training videos.
The videos range from 20 minutes to an hour and attract CPD points.
You will learn from subject-matter experts on a range of diverse topics relevant to government lawyers.
Some of our training videos were filmed at live events and others have been filmed in a studio.
For any questions, contact AGS’s Training Services.
- Session on outcome-focused review: illogicality and unreasonableness
- General Data Protection Regulation
- PID Act and intersection with admin law issues
- AIT18 v Australian Information Commissioner  FCAFC 192: favourable interpretations of the Privacy Act
- Admin law hypothetical
- Delegations and authorisations in context of MOG changes
- G v Minister for Immigration & Border Protection  FCA 1229: Drake revisited
- Decisions subject to review: a National Disability Insurance Scheme perspective
- Who’s the boss? - Inherent requirements, reasonable adjustments and reassignment of duties
- Same same but different – the fuzzy line between contractor and employee
- Litigation round-up – a showcase of some more interesting recent employment decisions
- Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap – Why is that term in the Deed and why do we need it?
- Choose your own adventure – flexible working conditions and working from home
- Getting what you bargained for – another round of APS bargaining is upon us
- Post-employment checks and integrity testing
- Practical and legal issues associated with the use of consultants, contractors and labour hire
- The anatomy of a machinery-of-government change
- Workplace grievance or a matter of public interest?: a PID Act update
- Litigation round-up
- Why HR managers should care about the notifiable data breach scheme
- All over bar the shouting: using settlement agreements to end the employment relationship
Property and procurement law
- Managing your superintendent in Commonwealth construction projects
- What to do if your lease doesn’t reflect what you thought the deal was
- PEXA, eConveyancing and GST update
- Have you done your (property) due diligence? – using due diligence to identify and manage risk in property transactions
- 5 things to make contract management easier
- Getting the most out of tender evaluations
- Engaging experts – all care and no responsibility