Who should attend
This course has been designed for Commonwealth employees who have a working involvement in procurement or outsourcing.
Course outline and objectives
In this 2-hour course we will explain the dark art of assessing value for money:
- defining 'value for money'
- receipt and registration of bids
- screening bids
- evaluating technical merit
- evaluating price
- evaluating risk
- ranking bids and bidders on the basis of overall value for money
- preparing evaluation reports
- debriefing successful and unsuccessful bidders.
Our presenters are experienced lawyers from AGS Commercial who specialise in drafting contracts and advising clients on their rights and obligations under contracts.
This is a 2-hour course, either starting at 9.30 am or 1.30 pm. Morning/afternoon tea will be provided.
Standard fee – $270 (inclusive of GST) per person.