Who should attend
This course has been designed for Commonwealth employees responsible for planning, implementing and managing grant programs.
Course outline and objectives
In this 1.5 hour session we will discuss:
- what is and isn't a grant
- the legal and financial framework for grant programs
- the principles of the Commonwealth Grant Rules and Guidelines.
- implications of the Williams decisions
- some key principles for administering grants
Our presenters are AGS lawyers who have a great depth of knowledge of the government environment, and who practise extensively in this area of law. They illuminate important principles with real-world examples and encourage active discussion of the issues.
This is a 1.5-hour course delivered online. This course offers 1 CPD point.
Standard fee – $220 (inclusive of GST) per person. No more than 20 people will be accepted on each course, and courses will only be conducted if we receive sufficient nominations.