Who should attend
This session is designed for senior managers in agencies, especially Privacy Champions and others with responsibility for governance, assurance and risk management.
The session is suited to being run in person in your agency or online.
Outline and objective
In this 2 hour session we will discuss:
- Key Privacy risks and how to manage them including:
- when, why and how to undertake privacy impact assessments
- evaluating compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles and Australian Government Agencies Privacy Code
- mitigating data breach risks and dealing effectively with ay data breaches that do occur.
- Key privacy opportunities and how to harness them:
- incorporating privacy by design principles into agency systems, processes and projects
- How to be a good privacy champion
- Supporting the privacy officer
- effective privacy management planning and reporting
- Useful networks inside the agency and out.
This is a 2 hour course.
Standard fee – $270 (inclusive of GST). No more than 20 people will be accepted on each course, and courses will only be conducted if we receive sufficient nominations.