Who should attend
This course has been designed for Commonwealth employees who have a working involvement in procurement or outsourcing.
Course outline and objectives
In this 3-hour course we will discuss:
- choosing the appropriate procurement methodology
- developing mandatory requirements
- establishing evaluation processes
- managing confidentiality
- managing conflicts of interest
- managing communications with bidders
- the role of probity advisers.
Our presenter is an experienced Senior Lawyer from AGS Commercial who specialises in drafting contracts and advising clients on their rights and obligations under contracts.
This is a 3-hour course, either starting at 9.30 am or 1.30 pm. Morning/afternoon tea will be provided.
Standard fee – $380 (inclusive of GST) per person.